Important information about our business:
Mortgage BLISS Limited is a Licensed Financial Advice Provider issued by the FMA to provide financial advice services. Financial Services Provider Number is FSP1003885.
Our office contact details
Address: 31 Shaw Road RD1 Whakatane
Nature and Scope of financial advice services
Products we can provide financial advice about
Mortgage BLISS Limited provides generalised KiwiSaver advice only. This means we help you determine your risk profile regarding investing in KiwiSaver and recommend a fund that matches your tolerance for financial risk.
We do not offer investment planning or retirement planning services.
Mortgage BLISS Limited does not charge you a fee if you decide to take any advice. The provider may pay us a commission if you decide to take up our advice regarding your KiwiSaver.
Mortgage BLISS Limited Advisors receive commissions from the relevant KiwiSaver providers if you decide sign up to one of their funds based on our advice. The commission is up to $300 on joining the Scheme (depending on the size of your contributions within the first 12 months), and an ongoing amount, no greater than 0.25% per annum of your account balance.
The commission are shared between Mortgage BLISS Limited and the Advisor.
Conflicts of interest or other incentives
I ensure that I prioritize your interests by following an advice process that considers your circumstances and goals. I research suitable products and providers to ensure the advice meets your needs.
I also undergo annual training on how to manage any conflicts of interest and record any conflicts in a register that we review and manage.
Mortgage BLISS Limited is subject to a yearly audit and compliance reviews to ensure we meet our obligations while working in our clients’ best interests.
How we manage any conflicts of interest
To ensure our advisors prioritise our clients’ interests:
- We follow an advice process that ensures our recommendations are made appropriately, based on client’s goals and circumstances.
- All our advisors undergo annual training about how to manage conflicts of interest.
- We maintain register of conflicts of interests and the gifts and incentives we receive. These registers are monitored regularly, and additional training is provided as required.
- We undertake an annual independent Compliance Assurance Review.
Our duties and obligations to you
We are bound by the duties of the Financial Markets Conduct Act (431I, 431K, 431L and 431M) to:
- Meet the standards of competence, knowledge and skill set out in the Code of Conduct
- Give priority to the clients’ interest and
- Exercise care, diligence and skill and
- Meet the standards of ethical behaviour, conduct, and client care set out in the Code of Conduct.
Our Internal complaints process
If you have a problem, concern or complaint about any part of our advice or service, please tell us so that we can try to fix the problem.
Our internal complaints handing process is as follows:
- Acknowledge your complaint with your Advisor
- If you are not able to resolve your complaint by step 1 with your Advisor, email email@example.com and our Complaints Manager will contact you within 2 business days. We may need further information about your complaint, our aim is to resolve the complaint within 10 working days but we will contact you if we require more time to consider the complaint.
- If your complaint cannot be resolved through our internal complaints process as per step 1 and step 2 we encourage you to refer to our independent dispute’s resolution scheme Financial Services Complaints Limited.
Our external complaints process:
If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme, you can contact our external disputes resolution scheme – Financial Services Complaints Ltd. This service will cost you nothing and will help us resolve any complaints.
You can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited at:
Address PO Box 5967, Wellington 6145
Phone 0800 347 257